Mayor Tom Henry welcomed 60 entrepreneurs at Ivy Tech’s South Campus to kick off the 2013 Entrepreneurial Summit.
The day-long event began with an entertaining and informative panel discussion. Moderator Craig Crook brought out the best of local business leaders Eugene Butler of Community Care Pharmacy, Mark Hagar of RAINindiana, and Attorney Edward Smith of Frost Illustrated.
In a series of educational breakout sessions, successful local entrepreneurs “gave back” by sharing their stories, experience, and knowledge with aspiring entrepreneurs hungry to learn.
Keynote speaker Michael Russell, CEO of H.J. Russell and Company of Atlanta, GA capped off the summit and inspired the crowd with his story of how a small family business grew to be a national leader in the construction business.
Thanks to all off those who attended, presented, and sponsored the 2013 Entrepreneurial Summit! The summit was organized by the collaborative effort of several local Fort Wayne groups.
- Community Action of Northeast Indiana
- Community Development Corporation of Northeast Indiana
- Fort Wayne Black Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Wayne Downtown Improvement District
- Fort Wayne Urban Enterprise Association
- Founders, Inc.
- Indiana Small Business Development Corporation Northeast
- Twelve Cities, Inc.